Please visit A Reader's Nook

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Secret of the Chimneys

By Agatha Christie

I think it is high time that there be a review of one of Agatha Christie's books.
Secret of the Chimneys was the first Agatha book I ever read. And I loved it. This is my review for the second time I read it.

It follows Anthony Cade a young man from England living in Africa. While helping his friend deliver memoirs of Count Styplitch of Herslovakia, Anthony is attacked. Anthony is all right from the attack, but the attacker got away with some love  letters addressed to Mrs. Virginia Revel.

What Anthony thought to be a pleasure visit to London turns into a fully-pledged murder, where Anthony is the lead suspect.

I love Agatha Christie books. She has such away with captivating any audience. Her mysteries are deep and entrancing. The character are amazingly developed and seem to come to life. This is a have to read for everyone.

~Sweetie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment