Please visit A Reader's Nook

Monday, December 31, 2012

Nancy Drew; Clue in the Diary

By Carolyn Keene

So I used to read Nancy Drew books all the time. But after a while they started becoming repetitive.
I will occasionally read one just for the sake of it.

This particular Nancy Drew book is one if my favorites because it introduces my favorite character, Ned Nickerson.

However I cannot rave about this book. With reading as a young adult, I now realize how cheesy it really is.

The plot itself is border line on mediocre and good. The dialogue is cheesy. Ned always seems to be in the exact place Nancy is. It is not natural.

This book is entertaining in a cheesy kind of way.

Its is still a good Nancy Drew book and all the little girls would enjoy it.

Review By Sweetie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment