Please visit A Reader's Nook

Friday, December 28, 2012

I Kissed Dating Goodbye

"I Kissed Dating Goodbye"
By: Joshua Harris
A Review By: Christie S.

Yes, I know, I know. Christie is doing yet ANOTHER book review on relationship/self help books. I'm sorry guys. It's just a genre I've been working through. So here we go! ^_^

Books like these can be very controversial sometimes. They say you either love them or you hate them. Although I do not agree with every jot and tiddle in this book I still say that it is a worthwhile and enriching read...

This book has a heart that when you dig down is just about serving the Lord. It's about wanting what He wants. It's about valuing true, pure, loving, lasting, committed relationships. It's about becoming pure in mind, soul, body, and heart. It's about surrendering your will and gratefully, contentedly accepting His. This book isn't just about dating. It's about making Christ the center of who and why you are. I hope that you read this book! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment