Please visit A Reader's Nook

Monday, December 31, 2012

Inheritance

By Christopher Paolini

So the long journey has finally come to an end. Eragon must finish his quests as the readers must finish this series.

It started with Eragon, it continued with Eldest then progressed in Brisingr. And it ends with Inheritance.

Around two years have passed since Eragon found a strange stone in the Spine. Eragon has had to cope with the deaths of several friends. He has had to learn the ancient language in a short amount of time.
The only question is will his training pay off. Will it be enough to defeat the evil king Galbatorix.

It was bittersweet to read this book. I have been a part of this adventure for over six years. I read Eragon right after the movie, I read Eldest soon after that, I waited for Brisingr to come out. And then I waited three years to finish the series. Though I felt sad about leaving Alagaesia, I must say that this book did an amazing wrap up of the story.

Christopher Paolini's writing has improved since he wrote Brisingr. I was enchanted once more by the story of Eragon and his friends.

This series is one of my favorites.

Review by Sweetie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment