Please visit A Reader's Nook

Friday, December 28, 2012

How To Ruin Your Life by 40

By Steve Farrar

This is a devotional book, and probably one of the best.
It is directed for the later teen years, Mainly to those appproaching their twenties. but any one from 15 and on will take much from this book.

Steve Farrar writes in a way that keeps his audience reading. I found that many devotional books are extremely preachy and boring. This book is not like that, it is a easy read but not in a little kid way.

It talks about the opposite of the title, he gives sound advice of how not to ruin your life by forty.
It talks about jobs and they company your with and romance and making the right decisions. It gave me much insight in what I believe. I am glad for Steve Farrar has pretty much the same views as I do. Which is great when reading a devotional book.

For me this book is one of the best devotional books ever. I loved this book and would read it again and again and again. Please check this book out of the library or better yet, buy it. You won't be disappointed.

Review by Sweetie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment